In 2020, 91.4 percent of individuals will have health insurance for all or part of the year. In 2020, 66.5 percent of people had private health insurance, compared to 34.8 percent of people who had public health insurance.
This Video Should Help:
In the United States, there are over 200 million people that have access to healthcare. This number is a bit higher than other countries in Europe, such as France and Germany. Reference: access to healthcare by country.
- health insurance statistics 2021
- global access to healthcare statistics
- lack of access to healthcare statistics
- u.s. health insurance statistics 2020
- uninsured american health care statistics 2021