A coverage gap of less than three months is considered a small coverage gap and is not subject to a penalty. The short coverage gap exemption only applies to the initial gap if you have more than one short coverage gap in a year.
This Video Should Help:
There is no penalty for not having health insurance in 2022. Reference: is there a penalty for not having health insurance in 2022.
- do you have to have health insurance in 2021
- lapse in health insurance between jobs penalty
- deadline for health insurance 2021
- when is open enrollment for health insurance 2022
- what happens if you have a gap in health insurance coverage